Text Links & Banner Advertising on PR6 Sites - Sitewide ! - Targeted Traffic

We have slots open for banner ads, text links and rectangular ads on a few PR6 sites of ours. All of them are portals related to web hosting and domain name industry.

More details :

1. Text Links - On home pages - $12/month
    2. Top banner - site wide ( 468 x 60 ) - ($60 - $80)/month, depending on which site.
    3. Rectangular ads - sitewide ( 180 x 150 ) - $100/month

More details will be given upon communicating with us.
    If you should be interested to advertise or have text links, contact us here

Misc Offer - Link swaps:

If you should be running a portal - webmaster related, web hosting related or domain names related and have PR above 6, we are interested to do link exchange with your sites. contact us for further discussions

Thanking you

Would you be willing to link to me in return for banner space?

Full details at:
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

1. Text Links - On home pages - $12/month
    how much for every page?

Please write to me to discuss whatever queries you should have. I shall reply to ur queries as soon as possible.

Thank you

I filled out the contact form on your web site, but haven't heard back. Please let me know if you still have open spots in the rotating banner.

Hello all,

Sorry for my delayed reply. My connection has been down all day. I will be contacting all of you who has sent me mails within 24 hours time.

The slots are still available!

Sorry again for the delay.