Cool poll:what do you think about enom's hosting plan

1,what do you think about the growth strend of linux webhosting market in the United States?
    2,How many companies provide linux webhosting in the United States?who play the main role? What¡¯s the price of their?
    3,What do you think about the business of enom's hosting plan?and what do you think about its reselling price?

I think everyone who can now provides hosting. There is no need in enom's hosting or whoever's hosting whatsoever, especially in this webhosting forum.

Moved to Web Hosting Forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Bashar,thank you.
    sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If I was a web host and used enom to sell domains, then I would be a little upset that they did that. Enom is now offering what you do and is listed the whois for your customer's domains.

yet ANOTHER reason they suck.

ive said for years to avoid them
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

I think Linux will remain a toguh competitor in the market as i have seen many times that Windows is not a reliable system. Linux is used by i would 90% of the webhost market (correct me if i am wrong). I myself use linux and currently experimenting with the Knoppix (CD BOOT) as a personal use OS and so far it has proven to be far more reliable than windows. So Linux AS LONG AS THEY KEEP UP with other companies should be fine. Specially RedHat and Mandrake.

not a fan of them, has to be said

Any reasons why you do not like them, since im still tryingt o fully understand them?

Honestly I'm not too worried about eNom selling hosting. If you really look at it, they don't support much. For one its windows which in general can turn out to be a pain for customers that have for years now had unix web applications they use or are used to setting up. They also don't support PHP and I'm pretty sure they don't allow CGI either. So basically unless you're doing static HTML or an asp project, they're not a very good fit for you.
    Matt Walters
    http://mattwalters.net/ - Weblog