Advertise Company on the Largest ever!

Looking for Web-Hosts who may want to sponsor our community with advertising, and providing some low end shared hosting accounts for our giveaway platform.

Our members are always looking for hosting options for personal outdoor related websites, hosting hunting and fishing pictures, and other interest.

If you may be interested, we run link ads only, provide a general write up about the sponsor, they apear on every page of our community. Donated products appear above each page, and we run on-site member giveaways for approximately 3-4 weeks in duration.

We also make an announcement of the new sponsor by staff, and give pertinent details in that post.

We currently only support Ad durations of 3 months minimum.

If this sounds of interest to you, please let me know.

Some of our current sponsors include:

River-Pro Jet Boats, Sufix Fishing Lines, Keel-Shields, Catfish-Connection, Bully-Braid, Texas Seasonings, Looper-Rigs, Florida Catfish Classic, Sunward Chairs, Daichii Hooks.

Send me an email to chris [at] with more info

Jamie High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection

please pm me, I'm interested

We would be interested in offering some services for the give-aways.
    Lee W.

Plano, TX
    I am interested, please send me further details. richard (at) helloandco (dot) com
    Richard W. Kelly
    Hello & Co! - It all starts with Hello ! 1-888-88-HELLO | | | | | | | | | | |

To Prevent confusion, we are looking for a monthly ad rate, plus; a few low end shared hosting accounts for members to win in online contest.

Will provide URL of community upon request, we received over 45 million page views in 2003.

P.S. Paid sponsorship + web-hosting packages to use in the prize network. All will support the sponsor.

Still looking for a sponsor who would like exposure in this field.

Have a few, but no-one acting serious.