cPanel Mails....

Hello People :-),

I have a client who wants to have only Horde mail and still have the cpanel thing where it has change password, log out, etc. I have NeoMail and Squirel installed too and don't wanna uninstall it for only one client.

I was thinking of removing images and keep the one for Horde, but does each account have its own cpanel pages?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

No - you can't edit the pages for specific clients...but is it really that much of a bother for the client to be forced to see the other options available?

A solution that might help *or maybe not* would be to give your client the direct link to Horde. Though depending on why they want only horde - this may be unacceptable...

http://www.domain.com:2095/horde/

I would not see it as a problem as they can always choose horde. They do not have to use what they do not want, and as long as the feature they want is functional, they should be happy
    Hostito, Inc. - Web Hosting & Reseller Plans
    http://www.hostito.com
    [email protected] - 1 888 467 8486

thanks for the replies, they are more than welcome to change their host if seeing those two images bother them....

you're welcome!

I just thought of another crazy alternative - but unless they're paying like $20/month it may be more trouble than it's worth...

You can install another instance of Horde on their account - then just bump up their disk space by whatever horde uses for it's program files. They could even change the appearance of it this way I think...

yeeees, thats a great idea. I should probably charge him an extra $30 for it...

I just found out he is selling emails @ his domain so no wonder he want to customize it,

thanks again,
    Kevin

nickn, thank you we are getting somewhere....

I was able to do this for neomail and horde however for squirrelmail it doesnt work as its :2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/ I will post a message once I figure it out.

ok here it is, for squirrelmail you should use
    skipsqmail=1