* VoltageHosting's March Madness Sale Ends March 31! Act Now Before It's Too Late...

VoltageHosting's March Madness Sale Ends March 31! Act Now Before It's Too Late...

VoltageHosting.COM's March Madness sale is almost over! Don't miss out on your chance to get any plan at 25% off FOR LIFE. That's right! Not just for the first month, FOR LIFE!!! And, If you pay quarterly, you get one month free!!!

Due to increases in clients, VoltageHosting.COM upgraded all accounts to a newer, faster, more reliable server.

Here are some of the plans that we offer. If you are looking for a custom plan, you can now use out custom order form. Click Here to access the custom order page.

Shared - Starter
    1000 MB Web Space
    7000 MB Transfer
    Unlimited Email Addresses
    $6.99 per month

Shared - Silver
    3000 MB Web Space
    25000 MB Transfer
    Unlimited email Addresses
    $14.99 per month

Shared - Gold
    5000 MB Web Space
    40000 MB Transfer
    $19.95 per month

Shared - Platinum
    10000 MB Web Space
    65000 MB Transfer
    $22.99 per month

Shared - Max
    15000 MB Web Space
    100000 MB Transfer
    $36.95 per month

Reseller - Bronze
    2000 MB Web Space
    15000 MB Transfer
    $12.99 per month

Reseller - Silver
    3000 MB Web Space
    25000 MB Transfer
    $17.99 per month

Reseller - Gold
    5000 MB Web Space
    40000 MB Transfer
    $22.99 per month

Reseller - Platinum
    10000 MB Web Space
    65000 MB Transfer
    $29.99 per month

Reseller - Max
    15000 MB Web Space
    100000 MB Transfer
    $49.95 per month

The prices above are shown before the 25% is deducted. The discount will be made during check out. You must use the promotion code March Madness when signing up to receive 25% off. Click Here if you wish to see our plans. Please visit the site and speak with a sales representative if you have any questions.

NOTE: If you are ordering using 2CheckOut.com, you will be charged the full price, but we will refund 25% once payment has been received.

**Offer ends March 31st, 2004
    Lee W.

Addition: VoltageHosting.COM now has Fantastico on ALL accounts.
    Last edited by lwhite; 03-23-2004 at 10:57 PM.
    Lee W.

Question

I would like a more comprehensive list of the features that are shown on your website. For instance do you have some type of "site builder" included. I am interested but have not received a reply from an e-mail request that was sent about 12 hrs ago for more information.

James

The email was not received. I will happily answer your questions though. All plans include:

Unlimited Email Accounts
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited Sub Domains
    Unlimited MySQL databases
    Adult Contents Welcome
    Support international domain names
    Master FTP Account
    Individual User Accounts
    No file size limit
    No daily usage cap

PHP 4.3.4
    MySql 3.23.29+
    Zend Optimizer
    GD Library
    Image::Magick
    Perl 5.6+
    Curl/Curl SSL
    Personal CGI-BINs
    Server Side Includes (SSI)
    Sendmail Support
    phpMyAdmin
    SSL Support

POP3 Email Accounts
    Web-base email access
    SPAMAssasin
    Unlimited email forwarding
    Unlimited email aliases
    Unlimited autoresponders
    Catch-all email account

cPanel Web Control Panel
    Web-based file manager
    Detailed graphical visitor statistics
    MS FrontpageŽ extensions
    Access to raw logs
    Cron job support
    Custom MIME types
    Customizable error pages
    Password protected directories
    Downloadable Live Backups
    Fantastico
    One-click script installers

I hope that answers all of your questions. If you have anymore. I will be glad to ask the. The emails shold be working now, I think it was due to the site IP change and the configuration with our help desk. Our live chat feature is down until the redesign of GlobalHosters.NET is complete.
    Lee W.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have some type of site building software installed that I can make available to my clients or would I need to find something for that? I'm about cross eyed from looking at so many possible hosts, I'm trying to get it down to a short list. I would like to do something by this weekend if I can make a decision. Is a weekend signup a problem?

Thanks,

James

One other question. Do you have private name servers?

James

We offer one free private IP to buyers of the Gold, Platinum, and Max Plan. Additional IP addresses are $2.00 per month. There is no problem with weekend signups. All accounts are instantly setup and we have staff avaliable all weekend.

Though it is not preinstalled on our servers, we could find site building software for you, free of charge (If the software is free). We would happily find and install it for you.

Regards,
    Lee
    Lee W.

I would suggest http://website.soholaunch.com/. We could install that for you.
    Lee W.

thanks, you say you offer one free ip I assume you mean IP address. Do you offer priviate labeled name servers?

James

Yes we do. To do that, you get your second IP address and setup your name servers with your registrar.
    Lee W.