First of all, i use Direct X 9.0b and i have all my drivers and chipsets updated. Somehow, my DirectDraw results were all succesful, but since most of my applications that used Direct3D were not working like games or Benchmarks told me that my graphics card needed more than 4 mb to run, and my card has 64mb and it's a Geforce4 MX 440. Here are the errors i got when trying to test Direct3D:
Test Failed at Step 8 (creating 3D device) HRESULT= 0x887602eb (error code)
Test Failed at Step 8 (creating 3D device) HRESULT= 0x8007000e (out of memory)
Plus i get an error (i don't think it has anything to do with this) that this is not registered or invalid.
Run-time error '339'
Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of it's dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
Can anyone give me a link were i can register that and download it? I tried registering before but it still didn't help after i did and got the same error!
Follow the following steps to register an ocx:
1) Locate the ocx file in windows explorer.
2) Select the file and right click on it. Click 'Open With...' from the
3) Click 'Others' button from 'Open with' dialog box.
4) Navigate to System32 directory and select Regsvr32.exe.
5) Click Open to select the file. Click Ok on 'Open with' Dialog box.
From the DOS prompt, cd to the directory where the OCX file is located and type: