How to create a web site automatically?

I plan to write a program to automate the web site creation process. I would like to do the following thing:
    When user sign up from my web site and click submit, the system will automatic to create a temporary web site for this customer first until the domain has been transferred completed.

Can any one tell me how to create this temporary site automatically? And how to transfer this temporary site to real domain site automatically later?

Thank you!!

Isn't this a programming issue? (meaning, it's in the wrong forum..)

I'm not sure how to answer your question... do you want shell commands? source code? Do you need to know how to set up userdirs in apache?

What do you mean create a temp site until domain transfers completely? Do you mean domain alias?

You might want to do some more reading about how apache & virtual hosts, the programming language you are using, and general linux commands.

Sounds like you just want to implement a temp page for new customers. Most control panels can set this up by creating a skeleton directory. Most linux distributions copy all files from the skeleton directory into the new users directory every time a new user is added.

Web Hosting Land
    Yes, if you are using a control panel, look in the documentation for the "skeleton directory" which would be the directory that is created with the account.

Depending on the control panel you are using, I have read about people using Curl to generate and post forms to their own control panel to simulate the manual account creation process. You could read the retreived output to determine whether it was a success or not. I am not sure how reliable this would be though.