Arrow Programmers Needed!

Hello,
    Im the owner of Ackwell Rpg (www.roomofrequirement.net) and My self and my staff are looking for programmers, i have a couple Low Level Programmers al ready helping, but we need some master skilled programmers. we are not able to pay much (if any at all) but we can offer other things in return, please contact me asap.

Albus, Ackwell CEO

what kind of programming, what tasks?
    Joe
    www.DollarWebHosting.Biz
    |:| Shared |:| Reseller |:| Dedicated |:|

I might be able to do some of it.

Agreed, some additional information would be helpful, what kind of programming etc?
    Matt Walters
    http://mattwalters.net/ - Weblog

Well the site is a Site for kids who like harry potter (my self im a fan) and its a role playing game based on teh hp novels, it is a site where users have games and forums where they can inter act and have fun, and i need people to develop scripts for me as in , messenging systems for iner site talk, and many other things, just a multude(sp) of task, and most are php based some or html, but to under stand wha ti need you would have to look around the site, ill need just basic things like, ways to add new scripts, and a site library were users can sumb mit books, and ext. just basic easy scripts(or so im told) and im only 17 and can pay very little if any at all, but im willing to pay if i can...... but you can contact me for further info at [email protected] and if you would like to see a site i would like to maybe one day be like check out, www.hexrpg.com or www.oprpg.com
    Thanks you for being interested hope to hear from you!