Are you a George Bush or John Kerry fan?

A teacher in a small Vermont town asks her class how many of them are John Kerry fans. Not really knowing what a John Kerry fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy.

The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says, "I'm not a John Kerry fan."

The teacher says, "Why aren't you a John Kerry fan?" Johnny says, "I'm a George Bush fan."

The teacher asks why he's a George Bush fan. The boy says, "Well, my mom's a George Bush fan and my dad's a George Bush fan, so I'm a George Bush fan!"

The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Vermont, so she asks, "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

Johnny says, "That would make me a John Kerry fan".
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

haha that's funny.

Here I have one:

A teacher in a small Texas town asks her class how many of them are George Bush fans. Not really knowing what a George Bush fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy.

The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says, "I'm not a George Bush fan."

The teacher says, "Why aren't you a George Bush fan?" Johnny says, "I'm a John Kerry fan."

The teacher asks why he's a John Kerry fan. The boy says, "Well, my mom's a John Kerry fan and my dad's a John Kerry fan, so I'm a John Kerry fan!"

The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Texas, so she asks, "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a theif, what would that make you?"

Johnny says, "That would make me a George Bush fan".

Not so funny the second time... lame ripoff!

That suppose to be funny?

Originally posted by Rob83
    haha that's funny.

Here I have one:

A teacher in a small Texas town asks her class how many of them are George Bush fans. Not really knowing what a George Bush fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy.

The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says, "I'm not a George Bush fan."

The teacher says, "Why aren't you a George Bush fan?" Johnny says, "I'm a John Kerry fan."

The teacher asks why he's a John Kerry fan. The boy says, "Well, my mom's a John Kerry fan and my dad's a John Kerry fan, so I'm a John Kerry fan!"

The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Texas, so she asks, "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a theif, what would that make you?"

Johnny says, "That would make me a George Bush fan".

Awww ... I think I hurt Rob83's feelings.
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

Originally posted by KIAHost
    Awww ... I think I hurt Rob83's feelings.
    Read his other posts and it's pretty evident that it's not too hard to do that.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I'm not a big fan of Bushy Butch

Not hurt my feelings.

I thought both jokes were lame.

Seems that the Republicans have to resot to jokes in order to make themselves feel better.

Originally posted by interactive
    Read his other posts and it's pretty evident that it's not too hard to do that.
    There ya go again.. having to attack the character of someone. still upset that bushie let you down? it'll be ok.

Both sides do the exact same thing not just republicans. Also I am not a big fan of Kerry or Bush .

Not hurt my feelings.

I thought both jokes were lame.

Seems that the Republicans have to resot to jokes in order to make themselves feel better.

You hurt my feelings too!

I think the fact that the joke is just as valid when you reverse it just points out that it's not a political joke at all. The best jokes about politics and politicians would play on something particular about a policy or the person targeted.

In this case, the target could just as easily be fans of two different sports teams, two different musicians, two different movie stars, whatever.

So as political jokes go, this one's kind of lame.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

There ya go again.. having to attack the character of someone. still upset that bushie let you down? it'll be ok.

You just prooved my point.

It's your opinion that Bush 'let you down', however it's my opinion that he didn't. Although different, the two opinions are similar in the fact that both are our own, wrong as one or the other may be...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I think that for it to be a joke, technically it should be funny?

It really doesn't matter which way you spin it, this "joke" is far from funny.

Probably alot of people here know www.TechIMO.com which is a forum tech site with the name "IMO" that stand as "In my Opinion". Everyone has their own opinion, doesn't mean we need to argue over each other

I think if the democrats had found a good canidate *cough* not John Kerry *cough* Bush would stand more of a chance at losing the election. However, Kerry doesn't not have any different ideas, or new innovative ideas. Instead they're just the exactly opposite of Bush's.

... And does anyone else feel like they're listening to Ben Stine when John Kerry talks? The guy put's me to sleep.

Are you okay with the coughing man?

Originally posted by interactive
    You just prooved my point.

It's your opinion that Bush 'let you down', however it's my opinion that he didn't. Although different, the two opinions are similar in the fact that both are our own, wrong as one or the other may be...

When it's time for you to retire and oops! there's no money or you have to work till you're 90.. you'll wonder why... thank Bushie.

Originally posted by inogenius
    I think if the democrats had found a good canidate *cough* not John Kerry *cough* Bush would stand more of a chance at losing the election. However, Kerry doesn't not have any different ideas, or new innovative ideas. Instead they're just the exactly opposite of Bush's.

... And does anyone else feel like they're listening to Ben Stine when John Kerry talks? The guy put's me to sleep.
    I think Ben Stein is a great economist and commentator, lol, I must be a boring mofo.

who is John Kerry !
    * ´¨`*:·. .·:*´¨` * ~ X-Max ~ * ´¨`*:·. .·:*´¨` *
    I love Wikipedia.

Well, it's a great universal joke, you can plug in any two names and you're good.

John Kerry is Mr. Botox!