Need a Plesk professional - will pay 10 USD

hi there

i am desperate after trying it myself to put my domain up on my new dedicated server through plesk. I am so confused over NS stuff that i just need someone who can take some time out and input the correct settings into PLESK and let me know what iam doing wrong..

I have
    name servers (who i dont know what to do to activate them)
    got a working .com and a working dedicated server, but i cant manage to hook the domain with the correct IPs. and registrar doesnt take the NS i am putting in as correct..

Get a quick 10 bucks even if it takes you a minute.. will pay through paypal right away when done..
    Custom Programming / Designs
    http://www.FreelancersDirect.com

I have been using Plesk for 3 years, I would not call myself an expert but I bet i can help get you going on what you are talking about. I don't want your $$$ though. Email me and let me know how I can help.

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

thx for that robert just found someone to do it but i will keep you in mind if he cant manage that today...
    Custom Programming / Designs
    http://www.FreelancersDirect.com

No problem let me know if you need help.. I don't mind at all.. I don't know everything in Plesk but for the administration stuff in the Control Panel I am sure I can point you to the right buttons to push.

Have a good day

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I would have done it but someone beat me to it, oh well, good luck