Question Emergency Please help me

One of my servers is crashing allmost every day it shows this error

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0xbfe26051). Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195]. A dump was saved in: C:\WINNT\MEMORY.DMP.

How can i fix it?

Regards

/Not the right forum/
    When everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough Mario Andretti, Racer

Try a technical support forum. More people will know the answers there

Moved
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

Does the server crash at, or around a certain time during the day? If so, does this coincide with a scheduled task you have running on the server?
    |Layerblue Networks - What Can Blue Do For You?
    |Offering Windows Web Hosting Solutions Since 2002
    |Windows 2003 Web Hosting - Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting

mine server has the same problem... The errors are the same.

nothing related on the support.microsoft.com
    any solution,pls??

I found the problem and was the software firewall was causing trubles (Visnetic Firewall)

Originally posted by carlosamador
    I found the problem and was the software firewall was causing trubles (Visnetic Firewall)
    wow...I am using it too... Should I upgrade it or uninstall it, carlosamador?

But I found that I am using the latest version, 2.2....

I really need Visnetic Firewall...

Bugchecks happening around a certain time also relate to a known M$ bug in 2000 Server that crashes during periods of high load. Are you doing backups, archiving, or file system checking during the time that it crashes? A service pack / patch update resolved the issue for one of my clients experiencing the same bugcheck errors on a daily (nightly) basis.
    Ken O. TKO

I hope you guys did those bunch of patches microsoft released last week.

just a thought.

I had to uninstall the firewall and the problems stoped also when i leave as allow all the trafic, for sure you have the same problem.

Originally posted by kenop
    Bugchecks happening around a certain time also relate to a known M$ bug in 2000 Server that crashes during periods of high load. Are you doing backups, archiving, or file system checking during the time that it crashes? A service pack / patch update resolved the issue for one of my clients experiencing the same bugcheck errors on a daily (nightly) basis.
    kindly tell me which patch,kenop.

Originally posted by human39
    I hope you guys did those bunch of patches microsoft released last week.

just a thought.

It ran well for months but only has this problem of automatic reboot these few days, say, right after I installed the recent patchs from M$(windows update web).

Same here i ran well for 4 or 5 months but sudenlly my server started to crash every day at the same hour until i change the firewall.

Originally posted by carlosamador
    I had to uninstall the firewall and the problems stoped also when i leave as allow all the trafic, for sure you have the same problem.
    Umm... I set it to allow all the traffic and am waiting to see whether it is the key of the problem.

Seems Visnetic Firewall has many unexpected problems...for me. For it, I even gave up windows 2003.

It is not a Windows problem it is the firewall and even when it is not common we are not the only ones, for my good luck it was a server which a have in my datacenter and i can see the error code when it was rebooting

Good luck

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=810022 Try this, which was fixed with service pack 4 (call microsoft for a separate hotfix if you need to reinstall it).

the patch that fixes srv.sys also fixes a few other sys and dll's that cause the same problem under high load.
    Ken O. TKO