Banner for Kayako eSupport - REQUEST

I am in search of a 615 x 104 GIF image to be used for our banner at our support site once we switch to Kayako eSupport (http://demo.kayako.com for those that don't already know where the banner goes ).

Our only requirement is that it be highly attractive, include our trademark swirly logo (http://www.blacklotus.net , please disregard the word art) and it should emphasize that they have entered a support site; perhaps have it say "BLCC Customer Support Center"

We are willing to pay $20.00 via PayPal for this image.

Thanks.

im interested =) , would you be able to sign on aim.

I might possibly give this a try, do you have a .psd or transparent copy of your logo that you could send to me?

No, I do not. Sorry.

I would be able to do this for you. I have a good portfolio that you can look at. Would you like to message me on a messanger service, or email me, or i could email you. I have done a lot of work for WHT members and all have great satisfaction. Thanks.
    Ryan. Adept-Art Team

*note- please post back if this is just a contest and we just submit untill you like it.
    talkProgramming- How to's and Programming News!

I have one ready, but where do you want me to send it?

Thanks for the responses. I really didn't expect more than one or two people to be interested in this task, so in this case I suppose we can do this contest style by either posting the sample to the forum or linking to it.

Thanks again.

My host is down so I can't post a link. What is your email and I will send it to you.

I really suggest Hairyguana. Great work!
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

My e-mail is right there in my signature

I am hoping to make a decision on which banner to use very shortly. If you have something to submit, please do so at this time.

Thanks.