* NEEDED - someone to List me in hosting directorys

I need someone to list our website with several hosting related directorys.NO Search engine submissons
    Can be by done the job or per listing.
    I will provide a list of apx 45-50 directorys I want listed in.
    Must add our info plus plans.(at least 3 per listing)

you can reply here

are you paying?

I will be able to do this, please let me know

I recently did this for 1st-amendment.net and never received payment. I will do it if you send payment in advance, only. I have a list of 100 directories if you'd like to increase the amount submitted to.

Contact me personally for more information.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

Palindrome...
    are you paying?
    read the post please

Multi-Cap sorry for your trouble with the other guys but this works both ways as I could pay ya and you NOT do the work.

./thename
    I send ya a email

If I do not do it, then everyone will know. I guarantee my work 100%. Also, you could file a compaint through PayPal and stop all my transactions. If I don't do it, I give you full permission to slash my company name on any and all forums.

If you are interested, let me know.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

sorry were not in to the WHT mud slinging thing and I would never trust paypal to retrevie my money

(I am not trying to give you a hardtime but I will not just send you," a unknown person' money,I can say I have been burned also and will NOT give and then we both lose out.no )

But on the other hand what would you charge for listing in 100 directorys? How many Plans does this include?

You can PM me the answer if you like.

I charge $1.45/directory normally, but will recude it to $1.25/directory if you purchase 100. Up to 3 plans per directory as well.

Contact me if you would like to dicuss an alternate payment method.
    Ricky Lipe

Why no use an escrow? A bit expensive, but at least both of your interests will be protected!

That is an option. But, I am not aware of any. Would you happen to know of any?
    Ricky Lipe

Escrow

Checkout escrow.com. They are a reputable company.

If you are still looking for somebody,
    A friend of mine and I can do it, since i'm trying to help her find some kind of odd jobs.

$0.95 per directory, up to 3 plans per listing.

Payment can be done via paypal.
    Search for "werfew completed the job" in this forum to see my reputation.

You can contact me through the contact info. in my signature.

Thanks,
    - Werfew