Arrow Webhosting business sale

Greeting,

We are looking to sell our entire company. We are in business since 2002 and have a very good reputation. We are a Canadian company and are the third biggest host in our province. As of tonight, we have 87 customers with 127 accounts (Containing domain names with a little profit). Our customers are very loyal. We lost 2-3 customers since we started. Our focus is on customer support. We have phone support (with toll-free). Monthly growth is ~15% (accounts). We average about 10-12 sign-ups per month.

Our annual revenues are expected to be ~15,000$ CAD.

We want to sell everything, which includes the following:

-Professionnally designed Website with logo
    -vBulletin forum with skin (Matching Website) + License
    -Kayako eSupport with skin (Matching website) + License
    -ModernBill + Owned Unlimited License
    -DirectAdmin Owned Unlimited License with skin (Matching Website)

Those software are great value. ModernBill cost 499$ USD and DirectAdmin is 299$. The website is unique; it is NOT a template.

We have a solid reputation on WHT, our username has 1000+ posts. We we're on TV about 10 times during the last weeks and we have a solid visibility.

As extras, we want to sell this with the company:

-Dell PowerEdge server (We don't use it anymore)
    -A few t-shirts representing our company (We have a few left)
    -All Forums accounts and publicity accounts
    -Interjuncture's Ensim Pro skin (We never used)

We are looking for ~20,000$ CAD. Please contact us at [email protected] to receive an NDA and more informations.

Thank you.

"We are a Canadian company and are the third biggest host in our province. " What province are you in and how can you actually confirm this?
    Upload Guardian 2 - Malicious Upload Scanner - Windows and Linux!
    Instantly scan uploaded files
    Get notified when released

The province will not be disclosed without signing an NDA.

Concerning the "Top 3", we we're chosen by an agency as the third biggest host in our province. This is based on customer support, reliability and number of domains hosted.

Thank you.

Sounds like a great business, wish I had the money. Good luck with the sale!

Yes good luck sounds very well run to bad your getting out
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Looks good, I sent you an email.
    Derrick Lee Bradshaw, Sr.
    CEO Bradshaw Consulting Inc.
    www.bradshawconsulting.com

Thank you for you emails.

I replied to each one and sent NDA to each of you.

I received several offers but I'm still looking.

Just to clarify:

If you have let say 10 signups a month, and you don't have any customers leaving (negligible) and you have been around since 2002, shouldn't you have hundreds of clients by now?

Sent you an email though.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    http://www.sprintserve.net
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

Originally posted by sprintserve
    Just to clarify:

If you have let say 10 signups a month, and you don't have any customers leaving (negligible) and you have been around since 2002, shouldn't you have hundreds of clients by now?

Sent you an email though.
    I was wondering the same thing myself
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

but growth was expressed as 15% so it would have been less to start with
    so assume tey started say sept 2002, 5/month for sond = 20
    8/month for 2003 jfmamjjasond = 96 and 12/m for jf (march not finsihsed) that comes out @ 140, less a few leavers, and you're not far off their 127 accounts :p

anyway, just to add my slant, i *hope* a local canadian co buys it for a realistic price, looks like it's focussing on a provincial market (claims like 3rd largest etc)

personally think asking 16months *income* is pushing it .. but best of luck with it ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Hi othellotech
    Agreed however they don't have 127 clients they have 87, the 127 is accounts/domains, anyway that's being pedantic.

It's just something doesn't add up, maybe I am just a bit on the suspicious side.
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

Originally posted by othellotech
    but growth was expressed as 15% so it would have been less to start with
    so assume tey started say sept 2002, 5/month for sond = 20
    8/month for 2003 jfmamjjasond = 96 and 12/m for jf (march not finsihsed) that comes out @ 140, less a few leavers, and you're not far off their 127 accounts :p

anyway, just to add my slant, i *hope* a local canadian co buys it for a realistic price, looks like it's focussing on a provincial market (claims like 3rd largest etc)

personally think asking 16months *income* is pushing it .. but best of luck with it ...
    Greeting.

You are on the right track. The 10 accounts per month is based on the last months. We have ~9-12 accounts monthly.

With all the assets, this company's value is definitely more than $20K CAD. We are looking for this amount of money. We received a cupple of offers higher than that but we are looking for someone who could take care of it.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Bright-Byte
    Hi othellotech
    Agreed however they don't have 127 clients they have 87, the 127 is accounts/domains, anyway that's being pedantic.

It's just something doesn't add up, maybe I am just a bit on the suspicious side.
    As of today, 88 customers and 134 accounts.

If you want some details about it, just contact me and I'll send you the NDA with the informations.

Thank you.

i'd like to buy your company but i dont have that much $ sorry good luck with the sale

actually would you have msn messenger perhaps we can negotiate something?

Are you willing to sell the vbulletin license seperate?

If so, what license is it and how long is left?
    Good luck with your sale as well! Hopefully a good Canadian company can pick you up.