Need advise on Surpass

Has anyone had experience with these guys?

How would you rate their support? server performance?

Orange County, CA
    Until recently, I had been a long-time customer with them.

Their support is fair, though it sometimes takes a long while to get a response, but once you do, whatever issue there was was completely resolved.

Server performance is a bit poor. They really pack on the users for each server. I noticed good load averages on the server's CPU's, but network performance left a bit to want. Ping them and see what kind of times you get.

The server I was formerly on just returned these results to me:

PING ( 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from ( icmp_seq=1 ttl=41 time=205 ms
    64 bytes from ( icmp_seq=2 ttl=41 time=256 ms
    64 bytes from ( icmp_seq=3 ttl=41 time=147 ms
    64 bytes from ( icmp_seq=4 ttl=41 time=153 ms

--- ping statistics ---
    5 packets transmitted, 4 received, 20% packet loss, time 4061ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 147.074/190.875/256.745/44.292 ms, pipe 2

You be the judge of that.

Other than that, I can say that their prices are great, and they have an awesome online community. Maybe their network performance will get better as time goes by, though they do seem to have been going downhill in the recent month or so.

I can't really say that I recommend them anymore, as I would not feel comfortable suggesting someone use a service like the one I just described.

Do some more research, maybe, and see what else you can find about them.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that a couple of their servers were hacked a month or so ago. Usually hacks are not a hosts fault, but from speaking with support, (which was quite honest) a little bit of poor system admin. played a part in the loss of some files, and the multiple-day downtime that followed.

I have a couple domains with them, each on a separate server. They do seem to have some hiccups but to their credit they also work overtime to fix things when they break. Their online community is very nice, if a bit rough around the edges. They don't censor complaints so if you hang around their forums you'll get a pretty fair representation of how people feel.

Overall, I am happy with them.

Pinging [] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from bytes=32 time=55ms TTL=42
    Reply from bytes=32 time=59ms TTL=42
    Reply from bytes=32 time=56ms TTL=42
    Reply from bytes=32 time=56ms TTL=42

Ping statistics for
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 55ms, Maximum = 59ms, Average = 56ms

If you are talking about then their prices are too low.. It is good and I wonder how they are able to provide it for so less...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers -