What activities do you do with your loved one ?

I know this is quite off-topic, but after all, this is "the lounge" and with such a big community here, I thought I'd get some pretty interesting answers

Me and my girlfried have been together for a little bit more than three years, we love each other pretty much but as time passes, we are kind of lacking ideas of activites to do together, and this is (very sadly) slowly bringing us appart.

We always do the saeme things, listen to some TV, go to the movies, sometimes play board games ... But nothing "exciting" or different...

We signed up for Aqua-Gym together (gym in the pool) and it was a good idea, but it's not enough, we really feel we need some quality time together..

For you, what's your idea of quality time with your loved one ?

What activites do you like to do with her/him ?

Thanks !
      0 Not allowed!

Well you could always start with a wife swapping group, that is sure to put a bit of spark in the ailing romance. What is it they same, "variety is the spice of life". Then when you weren't at the wife swapping parties you could join a nudist camp, really let it all hang out so to speak.
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    Well you could always start with a wife swapping group, that is sure to put a bit of spark in the ailing romance. .
    Now I see why you have so many ex-wives and kids running around.

Alex, what works for others may not work for you. It seems you are having problems *keeping it togther*. What about a bit of old fashioned communication? It works wonders
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    Now I see why you have so many ex-wives and kids running around.

Alex, what works for others may not work for you. It seems you are having problems *keeping it togther*. What about a bit of old fashioned communication? It works wonders
    Talk to them nar couldn't possibly do that, that's just what get me into trouble all the time, talking involves saying things, and things can be held against you. then again I'm just a guy what would I know.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?
      0 Not allowed!

I discuss with my wife a lot about anything, any idea, any person, and play with my childern a lot. She cooks me a good meal and I enjoy eating it with her.
      0 Not allowed!

My husband and I like to go to war with one another over the lan, Heroes of might and magic (Battle of the Sex's) is a good one! so is age of mythology, civilization and empire earth...

Nothing like a good war to spice things up.

We also visit the nature trails and walk for about 6 miles every weekend,( when the weathers nice).
    We really don't talk much during the walks but its very enjoyable.

My husband recently surprised me with tickets to Midieval Times
    we took our three year old daughter and had dinner and a joust...
    It was incredibly fun, and we got to eat with our fingers (Whoot!).
    Last edited by DefiantPc; 03-23-2004 at 10:22 AM.
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know... - Lewis Carroll
      0 Not allowed!

Role Play

Try pretending that you and your partner are on your first date.
      0 Not allowed!

am I the only one who thought this thread would be inappropriate judging by the title?

0 Not allowed!

We will be married 20 years this summer and we aren't bored with each other yet. We have teens so it's a little easier for us to have some time away from the house. When we do get away we go to dinner, lunch, anywhere to have an entire conversation alone. Ah, the simple things!

Hubby races r/c trucks so that's a hobby I support. I go with him when he runs the trucks and it's nice to get away from work on a weekend and be outside with him. We also go to events locally. Concerts, races...there are plenty of things to do...grab a paper and look!

Why do you feel that your relationship is dying because you aren't spending quality time together? Time together can be overwhelming if you don't have anything in common. The gym is a good idea, but it sounds like you need to find a couple your own age to do things with, not sexual, but things like dinners, movies, concerts, etc. It's amazing how bringing more people into the mix makes things more "fun".

Good luck!
    Sara

Sara Nelson Photography Preserving your moments since 1973.
      0 Not allowed!