Thread: Support

Support

I'm in need of webhosting for clients or would like to resell hosting for cheap at no setup or monthly fee's for me. I would like to do technical support for 1 to 2 hours per night email & phone. You can pay me if your looking for support tech's. I am experienced in making websites and own www.overskilled.com webdesign firm. I'm only 15 and live in utah and a check for payment would be fine. If any of you are looking for a person like me please email me mtrujillo@overskilled.com

Thank You!

your 15 but your profile says 21
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.

That's because..

I put i'm over that ago or more on lots of stuff because they have stupid parental permission crap that makes them email my mom and stuff so it's better just to do that instead of going through all that trouble just to post on a forum my mom isn't even interested in.

I'm in the process of setting up some reseller packages we're on the cpanel 4 and web hosting manager and we allow our clients to have access to there own whm and if you would like to know what we charge please icq me or pm me and I will give you a resonable rate.

Re: Support

Originally posted by OverSkilled
    I'm in need of webhosting for clients or would like to resell hosting for cheap at no setup or monthly fee's for me. I would like to do technical support for 1 to 2 hours per night email & phone. You can pay me if your looking for support tech's. I am experienced in making websites and own www.overskilled.com webdesign firm. I'm only 15 and live in utah and a check for payment would be fine. If any of you are looking for a person like me please email me mtrujillo@overskilled.com

Thank You!
    How many hosting clients are you looking for a hosting solution for?

Thanks Much!

6. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com