Question What do you want an offline billing system to do for your company?

Hey,
    Im doing a bit of research at the minute.
    Im looking for some suggestions on what hosting companies want in an offline billing system for managing their clients, packages, invoices and anything else which would help the running of your business.

I already have a beta out of software and everything in the beta is now tested and fully functional so its time to add more to it

Please reply with anything you think should be included for management offline and anything you think could be integrated with an offline system, eg. allow customers to edit their account information online, then update the offline program.

I would really appreciate any suggestions as it would be great help in improving the program.

Thanks
    John
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Hi John,

As the install is quite long winded, I would be very intrested to see a few screen shots before taking the time to install and test this.

At present I am looing for a replacement system and would be intrested in giving this a shot if it looked like it could meet my needs.

Mark

Hey Mark.
    For my program, there is now an install file which you run that will install the program, that only takes at most 2 minutes.

If you dont have MySQL you will have to install it, unless you are using a remote server to store your information, then there is no need for MySQL to be installed on your computer.

I will try get some screenshots up later today, if I remember I will get them up for you.

But in this post Im just looking for suggestions on what people would like in a billing system
    If you need help for my program please ask at the site and I can help you mroe there.

Thanks
    John
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information