How do I transfer data directly from one server to other server directly?

I had a reseller account but now I decided to go dedicated. In my old server I don't have ssh privilege and I'm root on my new server. How do I transfer my files directly from the reselling account to the new server taking in consideration that I cannot access the old server by SSH. Please post an example of the command that I could run to get the files from the old server if there's a way around. or any suggestion to transfer the files from one site to the other without having to dowload all the files to my side.

Are these sites running on any kind of control panel? If so, is it the same on the new server?

cd to home directory of site

ftp -i

password: type password

cd /path/to/site

mget *

chown -R adminuser /path/to/folder/retrieved
    Last edited by D8Mike; 03-23-2004 at 01:51 AM.

They have different control panels

In response to the control panel question... No they have different managers. As a matter of fact the new control panel is RVskins in wich I don't find any icon to create reseller's accounts and create packages for them. I'm still learning the control panel since is new to me . Does anybody have rvadmin and knows where do I create accounts for the resellers or define them. I checked some of the links and configured them to have the features for the resellers account but I don't find anything where I could actually create an account and assign MB for disk space and bandwith like in the cpanel... any input from rvskins gurus? and thanks for the command in *nix haven't tried it but sounds logical I will keep you posted.

RVSkins is just Cpanel with skins, is that right? If your new server is running WHM/CPanel as well, you can transfer domains through WHM, but you need to have your clients' password.

That's no problem then because I'm the designer of all of the websites. By the way I'm trying to find in this interface where is that you create a resseller's account . Just like in the Cpanel that you just hit to create a new account and you have predifined packages. I still can't find where do I create new accounts for my customers. Anybody knows?