What puts you in a good mood?

As the subject says, what puts you in a good mood?

For me, my list would go something like this:

- Waking up and finding new orders.

- "Its A Great Day to Be Alive" by Travis Tritt
    I am not a huge country fan, but everytime I hear this song I can't help but be in a good mood.

- Seeing my girlfriend

- When things work the first time - Programming especially. Very frustrating when easy things go wrong. But when things just click, it's great.

This is all I can really think of right now. These are on a day to day basis. Addittionally I am in an absolutely estatic mood when I'm snowboarding. Nothing better. However I don't get to go as much as I'd like anymore.
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

Grangeville, Idaho
    waking up next to my wife
    the first cup of coffee and cig in the morning
    walking outside and hearing the birds sing and dear walking through the field.
    not getting bills in the mail

listening to music and relaxing in the morning

Dayton, Ohio
    To quote a Tshirt..

There is nothing like
    -Mat Sumpter
    Director, Product Engagement
    Penton Media

Satyr, Chrisalya, Canada
    This commerical always makes me smile.

If I ever made a TV commercial, it'd be like this, except with a datacenter.

Listening to music, watching comedy central, seeing my adorable nephews and nieces

PA, USA
    Looking at my 15-month son smiling back at me ...
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Goleta, CA
    Nothing screwing up all day.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

being 14, i have too many problems iwth my sleep, so i never really wake up "happy". never have that really refreshed fealing...
    but seeing my friends is really all I need to get me in a good mood, family never does it for me except my aunt becuase the families full of drama

so yes

Jeanne (my aunt) and all my firends.

Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Being sucessful. I have always gone from job to job, living month to month not knowing where things are going. I'd like to be able to settle down and focus on a career, maybe even a business of my own, which I can count on to grow. I want to find work at a job where I enjoy working. And of course, getting married to my wonderful girlfriend will also make me very happy (soon!)

Peace of mind.

Orlando, FL

Originally posted by FHDave
    Looking at my 15-month son smiling back at me ...
    Yep, amen!! Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

My girlfriend, anytime anywhere.

Edit: Not just sex lol
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

United States
    Knowing I'm running a business that is growing. Also knowing that today holds a mystery...what that mystery is or if I'll see it is unknown. But life is unpredicatable.

Music and conversation with good friends puts me in a good mood. And if I ever get a girlfriend again, I'm sure she would put me in a good mood.

tampa, fl

Re: What puts you in a good mood?

Originally posted by Jasber
    When things work the first time - Programming especially. Very frustrating when easy things go wrong. But when things just click, it's great.
    Couldn't agree more there. I had one of those moments tonight. Normally I just stand up quickly with my arms straight in the air and go tell someone what I did. Then I get really funny looks.

A couple other things are listening to drum and bass, being around good friends and cute ladies and waking up knowing that everything I have to do today can be put off until tommorrow. hehe

FT Worth, TX
    Real Italian Pizza. The white cheese, mozzoralla, and spinach... it makes me happy thinking of real italian pie.
    Kerry Jones

I remembered two things.

Comedy Central, and Mexican Food.

When I get enough money I'm going to open a Mexican Food comed club.
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

New York
    My gurl.. Warm sun... crusing down a road with the windows down, warm air blowing around inside the car.. taking a rude on my quad.. finishing that big PHP project to collect!!! YESSSS! :-)
    The Hostworks:: Offering Managed and Unmanaged VPS
    Shared Web Hosting and Managed E-Mail security services.
    24/7 Support :: 10 year anniversary coming soon!