Lightbulb Web Design Company

Wondering if anyone is interested in starting up a web design company with me. Im able to get a .com (or whatever) for the site so that isn't an issue

It will host a portfolio of our web/other graphics, as well as hosting websites for sale with unique or basic purchasing options.
    I am assuming payment will be sent through paypal, but other options would be available upon request.

I myself am good with photoshop, dreamweaver, frontpage, fireworks, and some flash. If you are good at flash that is a huge bonus, as it would boost sales by far.

Please contact me if you are interested, as well as post in this topic if you can't contact me otherwise.

E-Mail [email protected]
    MSN [email protected]

I would suggest you partner with a good reseller.
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

I wanted whoever it would be to be able to do designs as well, though not a bad idea...but not yet. Flash is important to.

It might be a good idea to partner with a web host so you may both benefit when one or other does well.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

OK for now I am just looking for other designers who will join me to sell web sites in a new company.

look for someone locally. it is much easier to work with someone you can meet in person rather than over the internet.
    Bill Erickson : Resume | Aesthetic Studios

Originally posted by MG315
    look for someone locally. it is much easier to work with someone you can meet in person rather than over the internet.
    Indeed. Also I would strongly recommend asking for references, preferably professional. It's VERY tough to find RELIABLE partners, those who won't disappear when they feel like and those that actually understand deadlines.

and if you feel you need an online partner, first outsource a few projects to them and if they possess a high level of professionalism and skill, ask them if they would like to become partners. it is much better to start with a working relationship than simply asking random people if they want to partner up with you.
    Bill Erickson : Resume | Aesthetic Studios

Yup become a parter with a webhost as they can host the site and probably have quite a large client database who pay want websites designed for them