Talking Gone dedicated - never again...

Hi all.

I am finally on a dedicated server and a huge thank you to everyone who has helped with with offers and other support help during the last few months at WHT

Now I guess I had better comment on superb support throughout the last few days.

Donna (the webhostess) did an incredible job in setting up the dedicated server, moving my site and then getting me out of big trouble as I didn't backup my forum and virtually lost 11,000 registered members overnight.

Fortunately, Donna did do a backup before transferring the site and restored the forum back to its usual state today.

If anyone is looking to move into dedicated hosting for the first time I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Donna is a pleasure to work with and even after sending around 30 emails over the past few days from myself she tolerated my stupidness and explained everything to me professionally and in great detail.

I will post again in a couple of months time just to let you know of my experiences with but at the moment I am extremely happy as I didn't think I would find anyone as good as again (who incidentally still act as backup for my site).

Cheers - Dav
    Gotta check out this superb site...

Good News

Great work from angelnetworkz, Hope the great support and service continues for you

Always good to hear a good review now and again

I know what will happen now - the server will blow up, my host will vanish and my good words will go down the drain (always the optimist, me).

You can check out my site if need be (before someone slams me for spamming) @

<MOD NOTE: your site url has been removed as to this rule: "Participants may not post any message that directs others to any pages at their own commercial web site, including informational pages.">

Cheers - Dav
    Last edited by choon; 03-23-2004 at 03:59 AM.
    Gotta check out this superb site...

Good to Hear!

Nice to read a positive response on a host here for a change.

Well done angelnetworkz!
    cPanel Partner NOC -StoreSense E-Commerce Partner
    Personal, Business, Co-location, Reseller
    Negociated pricing on 1-12 month Contracts
    [email protected]