FEEDBACK! Your opinion is desired! :-)

Hey everyone... I've had a Web Design business, WebDesign GT. I recently bought a reseller package and started my own Hosting business... WebHosting GT. Since the 2 companies are so related, I wanted to make a slick website that combined the 2 sites.... and make it so you can get back and forth between them, creatively.

Be nice, 'cause I'm sorta proud of it.... but here ya go:

WebHostingGT.com/Home4.htm

Thanks! Any feedback is welcome (keep in mind that it's just the frame/layout that I want feedback on... I know that there's a lot of it that's incomplete).

Moved to the 'Web Site Reviews' Forum.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

How about stretching that fast-motion photo fully left-to-right? I would have more dramatic impact. Your WebDesign site has that nice big image of the bridge. Keep it consistant.

On a side note:
    I took a look at your logo portfolio and noticed you use the "swoops" a lot. The ratio of swoop logos to non-swoop logo is pretty high. You might want to ease off the swoops for your next few logo projects, so you don't get into a rut.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Thanks for your reply. That's a good idea about stretching over the picture... but with regards to my web design site - I will be re-designing it eventually to fit into this new scheme. It will all look like this, and the logo links at the top is a means to get to/from the different sites... yet they'll be the same design (just different info, etc.)

Thanks!

Update: I have changed the design around a little bit, and now the website is: http://www.WebHostingGT.com

Let me know what you think! Thanks