Has anyone use hostgiga.com?

Has anyone use http://www.hostgiga.com ?

If you did, what is your opinion on it?

I did for about 1 week, it seemed like it was run by a buynch of kids, and the main guy was never online when you needed him and the other guy was in New Zealand so when I was sleeping he was awake... I needed better support then that.

Thats my opinion and that was back in may-june when I was with them.
    Support-Shack.com
    Website Management

It looks like they copied one of Media Temple's graphics and reversed perspective on it. The design of any company's web site can tell you a lot about them.

Regards,
    Mark

The design of any company's web site can tell you a lot about them.
    I agree.

Unfortunately they have an obvious spelling mistake on their main page also, which doesn't help.

To all WHT Members,

My name is Aria Moaref.
    I am owner/partner in HostGiga.com

TO: Monkeyshack (Corey Cortez)
    Can you please tell me what is the name of the website we hosted for you?
    If you were our customer, can you please post the Welcome Email we sent you?
    From where I can see, we didn't have any customer under Corey Cortez name.
    I have checked all the transactions made to date, recurring, refunds, deleted, expired, I have checked the helpdesk requests, we have the record of all emails we sent and received. I have checked them all and I didn't see your name anywhere.
    Im kindly asking you to post any Email/conversation/evidence that showes you were one of our customers.
    And we don't have any staff in NEW ZEALAND
    What do you mean by "main guy was never online"?
    We don't have any online support staff, we don't offer live support. Can you please tell us what was the name of that guy who was from new zealand? or the main guy?

If you can provide evidence, I will apologize to you from my part and you are right about your post and comments. But if you cannot provide any evidence that you were not one of our customers, I will let other people to judge you.

TO: Velostream (Mark)
    Can you please tell us which Media Temple's graphics we copied?
    If you mean the cable in the right side, you can get it from
    http://eyewire.com
    http://creative.gettyimages.com/sour...563&UQR=ilyqhu

We have designed the website ourselves. If anyone thinks we have copied someone, please post the address in here.

TO: Caldazar
    Thank you for notifying us about the spelling mistake. Unfortunately english is not our first language. But I don't think it reflects the level of service and support we are giving to our clients.

TO: Everyone
    We are working hard for our business. Web Hosting is what we are good at. We are not bunch of kids. We have plans and prospects. We work, we invest, we advertise, we SUPPORT!
    As you all can see, we are advertising in HostSearch, WebHostingmall, ISPCheck, FindSP and HostRecord. this is not what bunch of kids do. You will hear about us more and more. we are still at the start, but we are growing.

Below is our uptime till now. This is what many web hosting companies are failing to achieve.
    Im not saying that we are the best, but we do our best!.
    Im not trying to advertise my business in here either(which I belive is the worst place for). I just wanted to show the facts.

http://fmh.alertra.com/fmhuptime/?id1=330257

hole digger is always at the bottom of hole.

Regards,
    Aria.

Hai MR.Aria hope you are business will develop lot better by your hardwork.

Don't worry about the false porpogonda's that wonot even stop your business...

Who knows some times it may develop your business......

As you said the language won't going to display one's quality....

Since it's just a media to communicate....

not a matter of addressing anything......

Best of luck for your best performance in the business......

Originally posted by Aria
    To all WHT Members,

My name is Aria Moaref.
    I am owner/partner in HostGiga.com

TO: Monkeyshack (Corey Cortez)
    Can you please tell me what is the name of the website we hosted for you?
    If you were our customer, can you please post the Welcome Email we sent you?
    From where I can see, we didn't have any customer under Corey Cortez name.
    I have checked all the transactions made to date, recurring, refunds, deleted, expired, I have checked the helpdesk requests, we have the record of all emails we sent and received. I have checked them all and I didn't see your name anywhere.
    Im kindly asking you to post any Email/conversation/evidence that showes you were one of our customers.
    And we don't have any staff in NEW ZEALAND
    What do you mean by "main guy was never online"?
    We don't have any online support staff, we don't offer live support. Can you please tell us what was the name of that guy who was from new zealand? or the main guy?

If you can provide evidence, I will apologize to you from my part and you are right about your post and comments. But if you cannot provide any evidence that you were not one of our customers, I will let other people to judge you.

TO: Velostream (Mark)
    Can you please tell us which Media Temple's graphics we copied?
    If you mean the cable in the right side, you can get it from
    http://eyewire.com
    http://creative.gettyimages.com/sour...563&UQR=ilyqhu

We have designed the website ourselves. If anyone thinks we have copied someone, please post the address in here.

TO: Caldazar
    Thank you for notifying us about the spelling mistake. Unfortunately english is not our first language. But I don't think it reflects the level of service and support we are giving to our clients.

TO: Everyone
    We are working hard for our business. Web Hosting is what we are good at. We are not bunch of kids. We have plans and prospects. We work, we invest, we advertise, we SUPPORT!
    As you all can see, we are advertising in HostSearch, WebHostingmall, ISPCheck, FindSP and HostRecord. this is not what bunch of kids do. You will hear about us more and more. we are still at the start, but we are growing.

Below is our uptime till now. This is what many web hosting companies are failing to achieve.
    Im not saying that we are the best, but we do our best!.
    Im not trying to advertise my business in here either(which I belive is the worst place for). I just wanted to show the facts.

http://fmh.alertra.com/fmhuptime/?id1=330257

hole digger is always at the bottom of hole.

Regards,
    Aria.
    ALLRIGHT! Aria!

Guess that speaks volumes!

Aria,

Thanks for the response, definitly good to hear your side of the story.

It will be interesting to see if Monkeyshack tries to back up his claims.

Nothing wrong with English being your second language. It can be an advantage. I definitly wish I knew a second language

If you need any assistance proofing the site, let me know and I'll help.

jiliesh, Thank you for you nice comments. Good luck to you too.

Caldazar, Thank you for your kind offer. It nice to see people trying to help each other.

I know this is an old thread, but:

I have to say, I have been using HostGiga.com for about two months and have had NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I host a few high traffic sites there...

I have had 100% uptime, quick loading times, low server load & quick support (within minutes).

Just thought I would add "my two cents".

I've been with Hostgiga.com for 1 week now and had a number of problems with them already:

1. My site and their site was down for almost a full day.
    2. Their site lists a number of Auto install scripts that I was expecting to see when I purchased the hosting account and when I asked about them, Aria told me that I'm on a new server and Fantastico has not been installed on it yet. No ETA when I should have them available.
    3. Yesterday, I got e-mailed by a person from Hostbreeze to point my nameservers to theirs now because Hostgiga will no longer be offering shared or virtual hosting accounts. Only after I e-mailed Hostgiga to check validity of this e-mail, I received confirmation e-mail from Aria that it's true. I would expect Hostgiga informing their customers first instead of receiving spam e-mail from Hostbreeze.

For what it's worth, so far I'm not happy with Hostgiga at all.

I didnt realize that I was not on file, I'm glad that I check on my old posts, I will back up my claim that I did hold an account.
    Support-Shack.com
    Website Management

I apologize for my comments they are not a review of your company, After looking at my old records I have found that I had an account with: http://www.hostagig.com and not hostagiga.com as you are. I an truely sorry for the confusion.

(I do have proof and my comments should be shifted to anyone looking at hostagig.com, which btw looks to be shut down (my review and choice to move was valid and smart))

Sorry again for the confusion. I hope that you can understand though with there being only one letter difference in your domain names.

Corey Cortez
    Support-Shack.com
    Website Management

Arai, may I know that where you are based?

kalmos - The server which your website was hosted at, was brand new and had some serious harware issues so we had to transfer you to our HostBreeze servers. Our main website was on the same server too. thats why the website was unreachable for few hours.

Monkeyshack - Your apology is graciously accepted, and appreciated. Good Luck.

Jori - We are located in Internet Media City - Dubai. We are using NAC, HE and burst bandwidth.

Hostgiga, again

I know the thread is kinda dead, but this is the only place I've found so far to cry for help or just vent my frustration.

I've been with Hostgiga since february. For one month or so, everything was wonderful. They had great service and Aria was of great help.
    But then they had that transfer to Hostbreeze, which lost some of my backups and a lot of data that was never recovered. Hostbreeze staff was silent all the time. Only time I ever heard of them was when I emailed them along with Hostgiga personell. This prompted them to move my website back to Hostgiga servers, which made my website completely crazy, as most of my backups weren't moved back. Eventually I found out by myself a way to recover at least part of the data.
    For some three weeks things were pretty calm. I got my website back again, started almost from scratch but ok. Then, two days ago, a guy from Digitalhost sends me an e-mail stating that they were taking over shared hosting from Hostgiga as they were unable to pay their bills and things like that. They asked for the terms of our contract with Hostgiga and said they were prepared to honor everything. When I sent them the parameters of our account with Hostgiga, the guys says there's no way he'll give us that kind of account (unlimited e-mails and subdomains, 2gb bandwidth and shell access). He was very rude.

Worse, they changed the passwords, preventing my access to the panel and even to my Word Press installation.

I was an excellent costumer at Hostgiga, paid for a year in advance, never troubled them with impossible requests and never did used the totality of our space and bandwidth. I don't see why they would act this way.

I'm awaiting for a response from both hosting companies, to see if I'm ever getting my data back and to call for a refund, which I think, given the situation, is the least they could do for me.

I'm new to this, I'd like to hear from experienced people in the field and anyone who has ever been such a problem. Thanks!