Advertise On PR6 Scripts Directory

Advertising opportunities available on PR6 Scripts Directory .

We have over 5,600 resources listed in our directory which are constantly being indexed by google.

These are one time pricing only as we expect our traffic to increase over the next 2 months and in turn will raise our prices.
    All advertising opportunities are for a two month period only for rotated banners and text links.

Exclusive banner ad at the very top of our page and will be shown on every page of our site ( Only 1 Spot ):
    468x60 Banner $150 for 1 Month, $250 for 2 Month.
    Great opportunity for a hosting company or web related product company.

Rotated Banner Ads (Only 8 Spots Available) Placed in the second banner position from the top of our site:
    468 x 60 Banners $60 for 2 Month period only.
    Your banner will be shown at the top of our site on all pages.

Text Links (Only 4 Spots Available):
    Increase your page rank by purchasing a text link on our directory. Your 15 character text link will be placed in our link partner section on the left hand side for a period of 2 months for $80.

All banners and text links will be shown on all pages of the directory.

Payment through paypal only.

If you are interested contact me at [email protected]

Would you be interested in providing me with one of your text link spots in return for me advertising your site?

I made a seperate thread about it here:
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

Sorry, we are not interested in advertising our site. The majority of our advertising is done through our own network of sites.