Duluth MN

Whats the weakest?

What is the weakest server that you are still currently using in your business operations, either to host customers or for backup purposes whatever...

The weakest server I have is my first server I started out with, a Dual P3 550mhz, 1gb ram, dual 36gb 10,000rpm SCSI's. This box is used for backup storage space and to host a few small freebie sites for some friends of mine.

Unless you want to count the 500mhz P3, 256mb ram that I use as a testbox here in the office...

New York
    amd k62-350 for DNS
    The Hostworks:: Offering Managed and Unmanaged VPS
    Shared Web Hosting and Managed E-Mail security services.
    24/7 Support :: 10 year anniversary coming soon!

Lake Arrowhead, CA
    The question is a bit broad, isn't it? Things like local DNS for a small host don't require much of anything to run.

I think our lowest spec machine is a P3 laptop used mostly as a terminal for switch configuration (for that, a 486 would be just fine). The lowest spec actual 'hosting' machine is a single P3-500 used for offsite backup and secondary MX for a few accounts. The weakest machine in full time use actually serving customer sites would be a dual 1.13 ghz Tualatin.
    Stability, redundancy and peace of mind

AMD Duron 900MHz with 512MB PC133, a dedicated server that our customer loves so dearly

United States
    P3 1Ghz, 128MB PC133. Has and continues to be just a testing/backup server.

Philadelphia, PA
    Athlon 1400+ w/9GB Drive from Nocster.
    Linux junkie |

Dual PII 333Mhz Dell Poweredge. 768Mb Ram, 2x 18Gb 10000RPM Scsi drives and a DPT RAID controller. It's our mail server. There's always a small load on it, but it's given us more than a year of service with absolutely no problems.
    -= System Administrator Windows/Linux - MCDST, MCP =-