**MUST READ** Dedicated Server Special From Carrier Class Provider

Pay very close attention - This is a huge announcement

e^deltacom is a Tier 1 Colocation and Managed Services provider located in a 376,000 sq ft Carrier Class facility in Atlanta, GA.
    Our "Premium" Colocation services are best suited to "Medium and Large" enterprise clients as well as Med-Lrg Web Hosts.

However in an effort to serve smaller Clients and Web Hosts who are in need an "Affordable" Dedicated Server and would like the "Premium Service" we provide, we are now offering www.webrax.com.

www.webrax.com is our Dedicated Server solution and other than this "POST" WebRax is NOT MARKETED to the general public.

Think About It - Our NOC is staffed 24x7x365, your server will be located on the same floor / network with fortune 500 clients. Still not impressed? The same engineers who answer Support calls from clients who pay us $35,000 per month will be the same engineers who answer your support calls. (If there are any)

SPECIAL

Buy a DED Server online between now and 4/15 and receive a 10% discount on the monthly charges. **Must use coupon**

COUPON CODE******* )))))))w3bh0st1ng((((((((

If you have questions please contact me via PHONE ONLY

can i have an ip to ping please thank you.
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

I guess my only concern is it looks like your offices are located in Alabama according to the IP Whois. With the data center being in Atlanta how does that affect support? Also do you guys own the facility?
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO
    In the business since 1997!

Nice datacenter

Webtech - If read past the main ITC Deltacom block, you'll see that the E^Deltacom block has their contact info in GA - http://www.network-tools.com/default...-66-35-144-0-1

-Josh
    (Webtech, PM me about the domain that you wanted)

Here is an IP to Ping - 66.35.144.152

Our DataCenter and NOC is located here in Atlanta and is staffed 24x7x365. The Corporate HQ for ITC^DeltaCom is in Alabama and there are Telco Branches all over the South East.

You can view our Fiber, IP and Frame Maps here: http://www.itcdeltacom.com/our_network.asp

e^deltacom – As an operating division of ITC^DeltaCom (Nasdaq-ITCD), our business plan is fully funded by operations and our data center floor utilization is currently above 60% of capacity (approx). Established in 1896 ITC^DeltaCom has earned a position as one of the largest independent telecommunications companies in the southern United States. Diverse revenues from operations such as Integrated Tele-communications, Carrier Solutions and Technology & Data Center Solutions is a testament as to why our Client’s and Investors enjoy the financial stability of $630M+ in annual revenues and cash flow positive status.

As far as the Data Center is concerned - We built it, paid for it and we own it. It is an asset of the corporation.

You can learn more about the Data Center itself by doing the VIRTUAL TOUR : http://www.edeltacom.com/datacenter/virtual_tour.cfm

Please feel free to ask more questions, I am more that happy to respond.
    Last edited by mreedy; 03-23-2004 at 10:59 AM.

is 1896 a typo? i would think you mean 1996?
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Originally posted by jaali
    is 1896 a typo? i would think you mean 1996?
    Actually 1896 is correct: http://www.itcdeltacom.com/milestones.asp

But thanks for watching out for me! I have been know to "fat-finger" my posts in the past.