Windows Nameservers HELP

In need of some help and advice please..

To achive..
    I would like to setup a server(s) to act as nameservers for our hosting network. The nameservers will control around 300 domains and growing.

Current setup..
    We have a rack in a london datacentre.
    We have 4 servers installed atm. 1x mail server (NT4), 1x sql server (NT4), 1x webserver (w2k3 web), 1x customer server (w2k3 web)
    I plan to upgrade all servers to win 2003.
    I have a new server waiting to be installed. This will be the nameserver. It currently has a new install of win2003 standard server.
    Each server has two external IP's (as well as an internal IP on our local network)

What software do I use to create the nameserver?
    Do I use Microsoft DNS Server?
    Is there better software that I can use on this windows 2003 server?
    How easy to setup zonefiles?
    Do I use the one server for ns1 and ns2? Can i do this?
    (will use 2 seperate servers in the long run)
    I would ideally like a web based panel to control and edit the zonefiles for each domain for each customer.

Any help please?

Karachi, Pakistan
    I personally prefer BIND.

But since you would like a GUI, try SimpleDNS, heard a lot of good things about them.

As for running the ns1/2 on the same server.. yes, that can be done, but it's better if that be a short-term thing only.
    Discounted Web Hosting in Pakistan By Inspedium Corp.

I am sure you can use standalone windows DNS server I am looking at putting in a DNS server myself however I am sure there are better and more reliable platforms out there.