Multiple NameServers.

Hi,

I did a search on this topic and did not find too many answers so i am going to ask.

I have a VPS account and my old reseller account.

With Reseller account i have NS1 and NS2, with VPS account I have NS3 and NS4.

My question, can I point mydomain.com at all 4 NS's. So if my reseller account does down, my domain is still up at my VPS account? Will my email associated with mydomain.com get all confused if I do this?

If anyone can point me in the right direction it will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You will start a round robin effect one time it will go to one server the next time the other but it will be quite random. Yes your mail will get all messed up because one time you will be checking one server and other times the other server.

So I will take it, thats it safer to have to have my account point to one set of nameservers.

Originally posted by NexionHost
    So I will take it, thats it safer to have to have my account point to one set of nameservers.
    Yep, heaps less hassle.

Two email accounts in outlook express

I tryed the same thing and got messed up with two different servers for one domain.
    Although, I set up two differents accounts in Outlook Express, each of them pointing to one different servers and have the problem solved.
    Regards.