Hosting Company clients For Sale

Hii members,

I would like to sell my hosting company clients. (Just clients not my hosting domain or anything) Below are account statistics :

27 members
    they are in 1 month free trail period they havent yet paid anything
    you will bill those 27 members and get the all payment.

Happy clients

If you wish for more information. please
    contact

hakanus@hostonia.com

Serious offers only please.
    Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi hakanus
    Please correct me if I am wrong however it appears you are selling 27 clients that are on 1 month free trial that have not paid anything and they are happy????

umm yeh I'm confused
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.
      0 Not allowed!

They're happy with the service they've gotten so far, whats hard to understand about that?
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    »» Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games
      0 Not allowed!

Lmao it's not the "happy" bit I'm confused about.
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.
      0 Not allowed!

I think the confusion that the poster is getting at is you are Selling customers you currently have signed up for free.

I can see the benefit of pickingup these customers but since they are currently not paying Anything and when you sell them they will more than likely not be getting such a low price anymore they might not stay.

Just wondering if you are selling your clients why would you be keeping your domain/website?

Normally when there is a buyout the seller is not going to turn-around and get right back into the business and compete again.

I am sure this question is going to come up so I thought I would post it and get it out of the way

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
      0 Not allowed!

my thing is, if this is their free trial month, and they are already bieng sold that wont leave a good feeling for them.. i mean theput their faith in you that *you* would be their host.. the retension rate might not be that good.. if this is for hostonia.com as per your email address, it looks like its a free service.. 20 of them might leave for another free service..
    Compaq Linux Forums!
    http://www.cpqforums.com
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah I dont think this is good practice at all for any hosting "business"
    Anyone could get 30 people to signup to a free TRIAL account for 30 days and sell them all off.
    Its a trial after all so they can test YOUR service before they buy.
    You dont know if anyone would signup once their trial is over, and the rate of signups would go down even more if they are being sold before their trial is even over

Im not interested but you should let people know the plans they are on, how much they are meant to pay after the trial and the control panel
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information
      0 Not allowed!

if one host did things one way and another host did things differently, then really they'd be trying your service and buying someone else, so the free trial would none the less be null..
    Compaq Linux Forums!
    http://www.cpqforums.com
      0 Not allowed!

Looking at your site, you offer unlimited transfer.

Additionally, your site says "Totaly free webhosting" (your spelling mistake, not mine) and makes no mention of ever paying a cent.

Why would anyone want to "buy" these clients?

*topic closed*
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.
      0 Not allowed!