How do you set up your invoice system?

I want to send a monthly bill for webhosting via snail mail. Is there a free or low cost program that does that? I'm starting to get a few more clients and its getting hard to remember when to send out. Is there a program that you can set and have a monthly bill print out when it is time? Anyone recommend anything? Thanks in advance

Why don't you e-mail instead? It will be a lot cheaper. Outsourcing it & having it snail mailed will eat into all your profits.

I'd agree... why not email it? If you have clients who don't use their e-mail at all, perhaps give them an option. The default being e-mail but if they want paper invoices mailed to them, assess a small surcharge for that.

You need to account for your admin time & cost for billing - it can really add up over time once you have a portfolio of accounts.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

For some reason or another, all my clients want a paper invoice. I'm not really one to complain since I'm charging a lot for hosting and I just want them to be satisfied.

Originally posted by nel1215
    For some reason or another, all my clients want a paper invoice. I'm not really one to complain since I'm charging a lot for hosting and I just want them to be satisfied.
    email it, they can hit print