PHPNuke template/Design wanted

Hello,

I am looking for someone to help me come up with a nice new look for my PhpNuke site. Its a personal site, somewhat "blog" style. If you want payment, I cant afford a lot of cash. I might be able to pay in PC goods and Original Software (new).

Let me know if you are interested . I would like to keep the style of the logo, other than that..

thanks

B.

www.brian.co.nz

There are a lot of (about 2000) different themes available for free, did you try to find one you like, because I did find a very nice theme for my site and I am happy about it
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

Originally posted by kwl
    There are a lot of (about 2000) different themes available for free, did you try to find one you like, because I did find a very nice theme for my site and I am happy about it
    hi, thanks for the input. I have looked at a few of them at the Nuke Sites, but many are very garish. At least over 60% of them in my opinion.

cheers

B

I designed some phpNuke sites:
    www.foto.moljac.hr
    www.forum.moljac.hr

But I cannot do it for free ;-) nor do i need any PC goods at this time. MAYBE some SmartMedia or XD-Picture cards?

Contact me by email.

I can skin phpnuke, phpbb, and invisionpowerboard. What "PC Goods" and software are you offering?