Counter-Strike Community for sale is for sale. I just re registered so you get a whole year for the domain. You get the design and anything else you want from the site (hasnt been updated in a while). The site gets a small amount of traffic used to be alot more but i got lazy and didnt update so the site hitta slump it gets about 30-50 hits a day now which easily could be increased with some content. The forum has 48 members and could easily grow to be a big forum. This deal also includes a sponsored counter-strike server from that will last for aslong as they are alive (ive alrdy had it for 4 months) its located in The Planet in dallas tx and gives great pings to users across the country. The server is always packed and is a very fun tool to help the community grow. Its a 16 man server btw. Bidding starts at $150 you could make that back easily with some good advertising and content plz email me if interested at [email protected] and respond to this thread so others can know the current price bidding will end by wednesday the 25

Naperville, IL

Was it's sold yet? If not what's the highest bid you have gotten so far?
    Kirill Smirnov