Girl Scout Cookies

I need some more, but I think I cleared out everyone in my neighborhood. Who has 'em and what's the price?

Don't refer me to ebay. I don't want to know what dirty, greasy, nasty person was touching my girl scout cookies before if I bought them from there.

A+ for probably the most original request I have seen on WHT yet.

Everyone here's either selling hosting or looking for hosting...and for you its all about the girl scout cookies..
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

I love THIN MINTS!!!!!!

I wish they would start selling them to a store and then you could buy them WHENEVER!!!!!!!

The Dude

Did you check the girl scout website? Maybe they sell them... I dont know . ehhehe
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

THIN MINTS!!!!!

I joked with a friend that next year when they came around, I was going to vow to spend at least $100, since I've managed to go through them at a somewhat unhealthy pace.

Anyway, it eventually turned into the business plan of the century: I want to buy like 100 boxes, and freeze them. Then, starting in like April, when you can't get 'em, I'll sell 'em for about $5.

Nothing for ya this year, though. Look for me in street corners across the nation next year, though. I'm your friend when you need a mint thin.

Oh my god! You have to try those new "Piņatas." Those are the best cookies I have ever had.
    Lee W.

Anyway, it eventually turned into the business plan of the century: I want to buy like 100 boxes, and freeze them. Then, starting in like April, when you can't get 'em, I'll sell 'em for about $5.
    Bloody Hell! I had that exact idea.

Supposedly, if you go to the girl scouts district headquarters you can get cookies by the case for like $5 once they stop selling them. I'll find out soon enough.

They were selling them in front of a store I went to. When I came out, the little girl told me "If you buy them all, you get a penny off per box". The funny part was she was so serious about it too...LOL