DNS and domain connection

hi guys

I remember last time i got one it was lots of fuss about nameservers, now again i am having problems getting them to be used on my registrar site

the DNS is

but the changes aren't accepted by the registrar, it says invalid.

Then on my new server i got PLESK, i followed the instructions and did the NS changes by deleting the default NS thats in DNS menu.

So will the nameserver work in the next 24 hours or is there something else i am missing? because i am thinking of launching the domain CrazeFm on the same server. So do i add as a domain within PLESK or just change the NAMESERVER info through registrar

please please anyone what am i doing wrong...?

Did you create the dns servers based on your domain name at your domain name registrar ? It is not just changing the DNS Server entries for your sites only as the DNS server needs to be created and propagated before it can be use.

By the way, which Domain Name Registrar are you using ? - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

i am using affiliate eddy i am really having trouble here paid in full the old server with WHM is dead easy which allows me to add domains and all but the new one is PLESK .. kind of confusin
    Custom Programming / Designs

I have no idea about using Plesk. Does pinging your dns servers point to the right IP ? - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

but do i just need to change the NS info or do i have to actually HOST the nameservers as well cuz i think i did that to my old server.. hosted the nameservers

If you hosted the name servers on your machine you can do so now.

Was the and created at GoDaddy. I mean actually going to the domain name at Godaddy and actually creating and using the 'Domain Host Summary' function in 'Manage Domain' there. You need to provide the DNS name and associated IP address. Then wait for at least 24 hours before making the change to the 'Nameserver Summary' function to point to the respective Nameservers. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

no actually i didnt host them anywhere i mean the new ones,

I had an old server that had that was hosted at there i can see and so on so thats fine

NOw i got a new server where they sent me info on using and

so what i am confused over is that do also need to be HOSTED somewhere like the previous one, or did i miss out something..

You have two options here. you can host them somewhere else or host them on your server, the choice is yours. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

cool .. thx