Cheap Advertising Available on PR5 Digital Camera Portal

Hello recently purchased a digital camera forum from a gentleman.

The forum portal is here: (PR5)

Looking to build a good sponsorship on our portal page. is a digital camera forum and receives about 100 uniques a day to its portal page. In addition, many sites link to us.

Good chance to build up your Google PR and also get some exposure while your at it. This is the main entrance to the site.

$19.99/mo. per link - includes a direct link to your website and a short two line description of your service. Subscription via Paypal.

If your interested please pm me, or email [email protected] (email is better).

Looking for around 20 or so sponsors to fill out the portal homepage. Trying to diversify the services offered so I will limit the number of hosting companies we accept.

We are also looking for banner sponsorship (top and bottom). The top zone is $9.99/mo. unlimited rotation with 5 banners maximum. The bottom is $7.99/mo. unlimited rotation with 5 banners maximum. The top banner also receives forum rotation for free.

We will be launching some large scale marketing in the next two weeks and will not raise pricing even if traffic goes up.

All subscriptions are by PayPal and on a month to month basis. Cancel anytime.

Thanks! First come. First Serve.

All links will be posted within 3 hours.

I ordered a link for and it's up already!!

Lets see how it works out.

Thanks for a smooth transaction!

Free Banner advertising for anyone who buys a link!

Kenneth, I will contact you for your banner.