Geotrust Quickpayments and QuickSSL

Anyone here ever ordered Geotrust Quickpayments and then figured out how to get the free QuickSSL premium certificate set up? They say it is included with Quickpayments but I can't find the setup instructions anywhere on the site or in the confirmation emails from when I ordered Quickpayments.

I called them this morning, the guy said a tech would call me back in a few minutes. That was 5 hours ago. Nice. -- Consolidate Student Loan Debt

United kingdom
    We've not used the GeoTrust QuickPayments before but if it was GeoTrust that you called and you left them your details, they usually would call back. I called them about a SSL cert, left by details and someone called me back about 6 hours or so later. I know that's quite slow, but I guess it's better than nothing.
    Alan Ho
    Former Systems Administrator

Going on a day now without any response from Geotrust support. If your business depends on credit card processing, I would not recommend Geotrust Quickpayments based on this response.

Oh well, they are beating Vonage though who is now on 3 days without responding to our questions as why one of our Vonage lines works and the other one is up and down all day (and voicemail is not working). Tried calling them a few times but there support line said there were too many calls for them to handle and we should try back another time.

Again there, for the people considering Vonage as a main business line, I would think hard about that if your business depends on having a reliable phone line. I am pretty sure that phone companies, by law, have to respond within a certain amount of time to problems. I think Vonage does not have to follow those rules as of right now since they are claiming to not be a "real" phone company. -- Consolidate Student Loan Debt