I have 6+ years of heavy experience in the server and web hosting market, including managing system security and hack-proofing webservers.
I am looking for full-time or part-time position as a senior Unix admin, supporting all Unix/Windows servers, as well as Helpdesk tickets and LiveChat.
I specialize in PHP/MySQL projects including custom CPanel/WHM extensions; I can customize and add new features to Modernbill / Perlbill / PHPManager or create a whole billing system customized to your needs.
What I can do:
- Fix any server problems that you may have
- Create custom scripts such as automatic login to CPanel/Ensim/Plesk/other, all from 1 login form.
- Setup your current/new servers, configure DNS, apache, mysql, control panels, helpdesk, streaming media server, etc.
- Modify and add features to ModernBill, PHPManager, or any PHP/MySQL/perl based program
- Install/upgrade/troubleshoot any (!) Linux/FreeBSD and windows software quickly and efficiently
- Provide remote tech-support via Helpdesk or LiveChat
- Analyze and secure your server/network against DOS attacks/spam/warez bandwidth wasters/hackers
- Optimize http/mysql/cpu/memory load for better performance.
- Emergency solutions and immediate support available
Tehnologies I work with:
- Plesk, Ensim, Alabanza
- Linux Redhat, Slackware, Debian, FreeBSD 4.x/5.x
- Windows 2000/NT/.NET, IIS server
I work quickly and efficiently. I can do single jobs and recurring or monthly contracts.
Priority clients get 24/7 phone/pager/SMS.
I gottaz say this guy is fast, professional, curteous and extremely cost effective. Its nice to see someone who obviously enjoys there work and can make a good job of it... Will be using this guy alot more from now on.....
Recently I have had trouble with my server(s) and Matt has went above and beyond the call of duty. Believe me you WILL NOT be disappointed! We have been using him now for sometime and will contune, Matt has a personality, unlike some of those fly by night admins that are a waste ( I know, we all have had a few of them ) You get great service from Matt.
Last edited by TYS; 03-21-2004 at 02:02 PM.
12 Years Webhosting / Servers
100% Power Uptime 99.999% Network
Colocation / Dedicated / Managed
Originally posted by nickn Qutie a bit of skills...any references or experience to back it up?
Yes, I talked to whitecollar, rather Matt, and he is very reliable. In fact, I had a minor problem on my server and gave him root... Fixed in less than 15 minutes. Plus he told me all the lines I needed to add in case the same problem comes up again. I really appreciate his helpfulness. He even said I could contact him for minor stuff like that once again.
Another thing is he is chatting to me about some business operations and options which would directly benefit me.
I have been looking for a reliable person who could help me out, and I believe I have found the pperson in which I can invest my money. I suggest you invest your own money in him as well.
I needed my image hosting site moved to a new server, lighttpd installed and htacess translated. Matt was able to do this quickly and efficiently. He's number one on my list of techs to call on now if I have a problem. Thanks!