Integrating Modernbill Order Form Into Website

Hi,

I dont know if integrating the Modernbill order form into your website is an easy or hard process. I am knowledgeable with html but not at php. Basically I need to know (step by step) if possible how to go about integrating the order form and client login elements of Modernbill into your websites pages.

A rough (rather old) image of my site where I would like the order form to be present can be seen here: http://gamequbed.com/staff/miles/ima...tsharedone.jpg

I would like the order form to go in the empty white space in the middle of the page. I dont want images and such down the side of the page where the order form is just the border that connects the top half of the page to the bottom part of the page either side of the order form.

If anyone can explain or point me in the right direction in finding out how to do this i'd be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

MC

P.S. I haven't purchased Modernbill yet and am finding out whether this can be done before I do so.

Yes its very simple to do, since you know html its very simple.

You just create the page as you want it then split it to the header and footer that modernbill provides.

the header/footer is just html so I doubt you will have any problems with it.

Yes it can be done easily. In MB, you will have 2 files, one for top header and one for bottom. All you have to do is cutting your html into 2 parts.

And how would I get the page/table border to appear in the middle part of the page either side of the order form?

Anyone?

Please don't bump threads. If someone has an answer, they'll answer you. And I'm sure someone will. It may take longer than an hour and a half though.

Now might be a good time to review Forum Guidelines.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I dont mean to bump but I kinda need a hand with this.