Didn't this domain expire already?

I tried all of the suggested sites to see when this domain will expire and it seems like this domain should have expired months ago.
    When will they let this one go? There are many domains like this that I would be interested in but these things never expire.

Domain Name: DNSME.COM

Created on..............: Thu, Mar 18, 1999
    Expires on..............: Tue, Mar 18, 2003
    Record last updated on..: Mon, May 19, 2003

Administrative Contact:
    register.com
    Unpaid Names Department-R
    575 Eighth Avenue
    New York, NY 10018
    US
    Phone: 212-798-9200
    Fax..: 212-594-9876
    Email: [email protected]

Technical Contact:
    register.com
    575 Eighth Avenue
    New York, NY 10018
    US

Zone Contact:
    register.com
    575 Eighth Avenue
    New York, NY 10018
    US

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS17.REGISTER.COM 216.21.234.79
    DNS18.REGISTER.COM 216.21.226.79

Look like the owner has renewed the domain name.

Domain Name: DNSME.COM
    Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.register.com
    Referral URL: http://www.register.com
    Name Server: DNS17.REGISTER.COM
    Name Server: DNS18.REGISTER.COM
    Updated Date: 19-mar-2004
    Creation Date: 18-mar-1999
    Expiration Date: 18-mar-2005

I've been getting a lot of cached WHOIS results also. I was pretty surprised when I looked up a website that I visit often and found that their domain has been expired for about a year now. I e-mailed their admin and he told me they already renewed it quite a while ago. I'm using DNS Stuff.

this domain was paid using hacked credit card and its under unpaid department

wait for it until register.com delete it and then it will drop and 100s of people will fight to register it

i'd suggest to edit your posts and remove the name or use (remote to community leader) if you want to keep the domain or backroder it.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Thanks for the advice and post Bashar. I thought that was the reason but register.com just kind of sits on that thing for a long time. I wonder if they have to pay for the domain. If they do why are they holding it for over a year past the date already? In stead of $6 it seems to have cost them $18 already.

It probably isn't the best idea to post a domain you are interested in but the truth is that I really don't care too much about it (not more than $7).

I figure if someone wanted to buy it just because I posted it then their business is pretty rough and will probably go out of business in a year anyway so I will be able to get it next time around.

Thanks again,
    -Steve

register.com hold so many domains for way long period, seems they just resell them via other auction sites or private auctions.

although i've noticed such domains drops with time and thats how i got few domains
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Just noticed Bashar that you picked up "dnsme.com".
    Don't really care as we didn't really have any use for it.

But just wondering what purpose did you have for picking it up. Or do you must go through all of the posting in WHT picking up domain names. Is it really profitable to do that?

DNS Middle East i have future project for it

Then I would buy DNSMIDDLEEAST.COM.
    It's available and you would probably want that too.