Exclamation Looking For Talented Designers...

Im starting what I like to call a template consignment online shop, and Im looking for designers who are interested in selling their work on the site, and I know there are a lot of AMAZING designers freelancing here (i mean it, i've seen your work). Here is a bit of info about it...

The site will be called GraphitiTemplates.com, the domain is registered but nothing is up there yet. It will be similar to TemplateMonster.com or other template sites, the only difference is we don't "hire" artists to work for us, it simply goes on a peice by piece basis. By that I mean anyone can submit a peice of work, and if it fits w/ our ideals of design then it will be for sale on the site. There is no minimum or maximum amount of what you can sell on the site.

As for payment, you will get 50% of what your template sells for (that will probably increase in the future). For any unique work done that sells for over $100 you will get 70% of the sale. You will be paid weekly through paypal. Fifty percent may not sound like much, but thats also because there will also be a 20% affiliate program.

All desigers will be able to have a profile and put a link to your portfolio for custom jobs. Our top designers will be featured and have their portfolios hosted (if they want) and will have first priority for custom work that comes through the site.

I will be pouring a ton of money into this site to get it great exposure to all kinds of business sites. There will also be top sellers contests & bonuses each month, I plan to make it fun as well as financially rewarding.

If you're interested, please let me know. Feel free to ask any questions.

Feel free to contact me
    aim: kimjoy85
    msn: [email protected]

Thank you for reading!

Hello there,
    I am interested in your offer. I think it is a great business idea...
    When u expect to have the site up??

thanks in advance
    Laura

Hey Laura, you remember me right?? Lol!

UPDATE

The template site should be up within a few weeks. I know some people wanted to know what it will look like. You can see 3 previews of it on this page http://adiago.smallvillededication.com/p/, a bigger one will be coming soon.