Thread: Need IPB Coder

Need IPB Coder

Well there is a long story behind this and I won't get too much into detail but here is what happened...

I requested a custom skin for my forum, sliced and coded for IPB. I found a designer who had refrences, but ever since he got my money he gave me the hardest time in the world. Eventually(2 weeks after the agreed completion date)he send me a .PSD and 2 fonts - that's it. He has since claimed to be coding it but refuses to send me anything until I send him $$ for a next project. Now I am in the hole becuase he was paid to design AND code this skin, yet he did not do the later of the two.

Basically I'm looking for someone to code this skin for me. I have the .PSD and the fonts, I need this forum skinned ASAP since it's been pushed back so much already. Please contact me with your pricing so I can get this out of the way.

Nick

I'l do it for $25.

I will do this for 20$, I have worked over at ibplanet.com and have tons of experience

Why try and undercut each other? You haven't seen the .psd so you don't know what work is involved with this project. Quote a reasonable price at least.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Chris Gwynne
    Why try and undercut each other? You haven't seen the .psd so you don't know what work is involved with this project. Quote a reasonable price at least.
    Hmmm, Why would you even comment on it, seeing that you not only didn't respond to any emails after receiving the template and nuke that you needed, but also said it would be done by the weekend...been about a month now for you Chris...one he#l of a long weekend.

Surely wouldn't recommend you for any coding project whatsoever

I have sent the two who made offers a PM

Position filled - thank you