Oscommerce Design And Customization

Hello Expert !

Looking for some one who can do the following for us in our current OS Commerce Shopping Cart !

1) Add County Tax / Zip Code, so that who ever visited our shopping cart and willing to do shopping and once they fill out all there information the final checkout page will automatically add the TAX % , let say if they are from LAS-VEGAS the TAX % will automatically be added to the total amount price with the 2 Letter State NAME such as NV 0% , 0 is just an example

Like that :-

Total Price : $15
    NY STATE TAX : 8.25 %
    Total Price : 16.2375

2) We will provide you the template in which we want our Oscommerce cart to be integrated, make an offer in the forum and DONT use PMB , also I want 2 more addtional features like whoever finish the purchase got a page where they can print the invoice by just clicking on the printer image. this is a urgen job has to be done in 3days the max with reasonable price. Only professionals please. Also must have a 1 completed customize job in Oscommerce.

Thanks

I'm sure you will find somebody, however programmers and designers using don't come in a single neat pacakge, so you will probably end up hiring 2 people

I would glady accept the design part, and deadlines are my joy, however I don't have any previous work with Oscommerce. Good luck with your project

are these shops done buy using paypal add to carts?

Shopping cart will be done via all the payment modules listed in Oscommerce.

Hello,

I have been working on osCommerce for over two years. I do both design and programming. We are able to finish your work in 3 days with reasonable price. We have many references in North America.

Please let me know if you still interested, I prefer if you can contact me in private so I will show you our portfolio for osCommerce works and give you a quote.

My email is: mani-web at netolopro.com

Thanks.

whats your price

Originally posted by wcwsinternet
    whats your price
    Please contact me by email and I will be more than happy to give you a quote.
    We don't give out quotes on public forums.

Thanks.

Email your quote to the email address mentioned on my signature.

Thanks

You might want to contact osCommerceSkins.com at http://osCommerceSkins.com

HTH

holy old thread, quit trying to drum up business by posting on 2-month old stuff