Need your help badly !!

Hi, may be your guys feel strange but i really dont know where i can post this one in this forum ! Please help me!
    I have a big website with about 60 million click / month and alexa rate us as 30 000 , and we need some money to pay for our web server , we can do banner or popup or any pay per click program but our website language is vietnamese . so it hard to find a some one who place banner or popup in us or any pay per click program allow us even we have 40% visitor from US ( vietnamese ) . Do you know any pay per click program that fit with us ? or anyway to make money from ads ? Please advise !
    Thank you .

you could try (i think they would approve you since 40 % are US visitors)

Thank you so much ! i will email them . I'v looking around and find out this : , it look good when accept all country , but is it safe ? Will they pay money ? Could we believe in them ?
    Regard .

I use and is awesome because they pay you through PayPal every 15 days.

I've been with Focusin for 4 years now, and they are very trustworthy (owned by They send you a check every 30 days.
    InterNich LLC

Bringing you (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Thank you for your comment , Do you still use ? Do you know how can they count my visitor when i have half us visitor , half aisian visitor?

Greenville, SC
    Here is my two sense in the situation... ( Donít use Google Ad-sense)

Hello Ryan,

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on the ads on your web pages. We have therefore disabled your Google Ad-Sense account.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including but not limited to clicks generated by a publisher on his own web pages, clicks generated through the use of robots, automated clicking tools, or any other deceptive software.

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google Ad-Sense Terms and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:

The Google Team
    You may be thinking that I was clicking the advertisement my self to gain money. However, that was not the case. I even tried reasoning with Google over the situation and they refused.

Ryan Price