Greenville, SC

Modernbill Thoughts

I was wondering if Modernbill was considered a good and professional billing and purchasing system. Iím currently in the process of moving my accounting services online and will need a billing system for it. That way, it all works fine.

So would this be a sufficient investment? Or any other programs in mind?

Ryan Price

Chesapeake, VA
    ModernBill is a well known product that has been around for awhile. It has a lot of features. The only real downside that I've heard from various merchants is that it is very difficult to install and learn.

There are also other options that you may want to compare and contrast, such as WHMAutoPilot, ClientExec and Many of them offer free downloads and trials so my suggestion is to try them all out and see which one is the best match for your specific needs and which just "makes sense" to you the most from a usage standpoint. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!