6 page website needed.

Budget is small 125.00 paid via paypal.

Site must include a clean crisp design and easy navigation, we mainly do everything in our forum so the site would never change some where on the site there must be a place that displays current sports scores.

Thanks!

Please all applicants must have a portfolio,. International applicants welcome.

i believe i can do what your asking but unfortunaltely i dont have a portfolio. I can have one up by the end of the day though. There are two sites i am currently working on.

one allows admin to add matches and news through an online form

the other allows admin to add articles and news through online form. I have also had extensive work with a message board. Adding numerous features through php

Update**

I am now just looking for a 3 page site design, That includes a sportsticker with score updates, live odds. Also lookinf for a simple design with spaces that I can add and update articles.

Thanks

I can help you with this...to see some of my work, visit my signature....

Rob
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

All mail has been returned. Thank you so far for your interest. Job has yet to be sold.

im sure I can perform this project. I can create a form so you can update news through a Mysql database. I can grab recent scores and have them display and if you need something else i can try and do it. If you would like to test my news updater you can email me. [email protected] I can complete the project before payment and can do it for less then 125.

email sent

I can do your website design job very well and professionally.

Portfolio: http://www.zakpatel.com
    AIM: mzakirpatel.

|> zakpatel.com

Contact

Email Contact has been made, I am just awaiting email responses from a couple of you. Bidding is still open, and will remain until 1200 MST tonight.

now that is has been lowered to 3 pages i believe i can do it for 75-80 dollars

Are you still looking for someone to do a website for you?

please feel free to check out some example designs you can go with check out the site eonlinedevelopment.com. Im a new member so I cant post true links
    depending on your needs as well as possible traffic your looking at I can do a 3 page site fully managed for free If your signed up thru my partner program which requires hosting I have a special this month 15 GBS $9.95 a month with a full forum. after the initial 5 pages in our partner program its $25 a page.