Could you please provide more info about your future website.

Thanks,
    Nat

yeah, i'm intered to know too..

Count me In, any more info ?
    When everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough Mario Andretti, Racer

To develop a web site, you should list what type of site you are trying to develop. Is it a business, personal or a site for your friends? Will it have a forum?

Please be specific when you ask for a designer. Is it just coding or will there be graphics that have to be created?

Rate and fees are paid in advance, 1/2 now and 1/2 when the job is completed?
    Sara

Sara Nelson Photography Preserving your moments since 1973.

Here is what he wants. I emailed him.
    we are a hosting company and we need a site that will allow our customers to purchase server packages.

along with the package, they will also be able to build a custom server

i really dont have a design in mind, i am leaving that up to the person doing it. i would like to have some flash in the site.

we need to be able to change the packages that are displayed on the site. we need a news section and also need to be able to change that part of the site.
    Loren
    Video and Website Services
    Klingman Design, LLC

Thanks wiseguy.
    Sara

Sara Nelson Photography Preserving your moments since 1973.

Are you still looking for a site designer?

please feel free to check out some example designs you can go with check out the site eonlinedevelopment.com. Im a new member so I cant post true links
    depending on your needs as well as possible traffic your looking at I can do a 3 page site fully managed for free If your signed up thru my partner program which requires hosting I have a special this month 15 GBS $9.95 a month with a full forum. after the initial 5 pages in our partner program its $25 a page.