where to get IRCD server

plz give me advices thanks

Short and to the point
    plz give me advices thanks
    Which country do you want the server to be in?

Regards,
    Thomas Currie
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

Like what Thomas asked, where do you want your server to be geographically located? Location is an extremely important factor in iRCD hosting. What kinds of connection are you looking at? Do you plan to link this server to a network?

Please be as descriptive as possible.
    Have you Floble'd today?

oh yeah i mean that dedicate server that allow to run ircd and i think that US location is good idea ( i'm rite ??) and.... i want to sell ircd shell cause i got alot of custumers want to buy them plz help me. thx

You should have a really decent connection then... And the best thing is to put it in a same datacenter as a big efnet/dalnet server like Limelight, Servercentral, HE and others...

How much are you willing to spend, and are there any special server specs your looking for?

Try http://www.lsservers.com i am not sure if they allow irc ,but i think they have some irc offers.

hope it helps you

Try Staminus

oh thanks all i can pay for 80usd/month and i need 1 server with 8 ips and 10Mbs ......

you are not going to find a very many hosts that will give you a dedicated box with 10mbps and allow IRC for $80/mo

sorry
    the end of the world is upon us...absolute power corrupting absolutely...free speech is never free...

...mod friendly signature compliant

hmm !!! www.GlobalDC.com that's cools

Do a search on GlobalDC
    You might find some interesting results.

Regards,
    Thomas Currie
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

http://shellsearch.com/ is a good place to search for ircd shells if thats what your lookin for.

youandme
    Junior Guru Wannabe

oh yeah i mean that dedicate server that allow to run ircd and i think that US location is good idea ( i'm rite ??) and.... i want to sell ircd shell cause i got alot of custumers want to buy them plz help me. thx

dont quite think hes looking to buy a shell but I also don't think he has a very good chance at becoming a shell hosting company on an $80 a month 10mbit box that allows IRC but the only place i can think of that allows irc for that cheap is unitedcolo.com/sagonet.

http://superbservers.com < ask for IRC, when i ordered, I became marked as an "IRC" customer, I never had problems, even with minor DDoS.- 10 Mbit - 1 IP though. Additional IPs are $1