We are a fast growing web design and development company based in India. We work on a concept of centralized production and distributed marketing / support all over the globe.

We are currently having 30+ full time employees working from our facility in Kolkata.

Now we are looking for a genuine, high quality programmer who knows osCommerce in and out. The jobs that will be available to him initially will be:

1. Custom projects on osCommerce customization
2. Create hacks / modules for osCommerce which will be sold by our company

Please clearly mention your level of expertise, example works and expected pay scale as per time you put into the project.

A guy who is capable need to apply only. Kindly send email to [email protected] with subject like "osCommerce expert".

Another requirement:

We are also looking for individuals who are looking to get into the web service related business. Let me explain what we want.

We have a central development center at Kolkata. We are looking for techno-commercial partners to work for a percentage of revenue (20-25%) in field of sales and support.

The person must have both sales and support skills. He will get complete back office support in preparing proposals, researching, etc. But he must know how to interact with client and help them in basic stuff.

We will practically provide everything you need, including a localized website if required. We will guide you, mentor you and help you close the deals. We will call up and talk to clients if required. You need to provide them the "local" representation and help in the entire process of developing a long term relationship with the client.

You will be using our portfolio, technical expertise and experience to market and support the services.

Please ask me if you have any question. Please apply at [email protected] with subject line of "International partner network".

More openings are in the wings

I look forward to your applications.

Abhishek Rungta