Hello,

I'm looking for something unique and nice looking on the main page, that everyone and their brother doesn't have a similar looking site on the net of. Preferably with a little flash in it to spruce things up, as well as implementing my shopping cart in the site also, which I'll probably go with Revecom or 2checkout.com for that part, since they appear to be the best deals out there for no ongoing fees (Besides the small startup).

My site would be fairly simple, since there's only a few items I currently sell on eBay, and will be having a few others shortly after they arrive from overseas. All in all I'll have about 5 different products I'm selling in the next few weeks, my main item would be my Chronograph watches which come in 4 different colored dials. I'm pretty familiar with HTML and how that all works, would it be easy for me to add additional items in the future when I got more products to sell, or would I have to go through your company to do updates on the site?

If you have any examples of websites that you've designed, feel free to email or PM me some links so I can take a look at them. Also, include the prices that it cost for each of them to be built, so I can get an idea of the costs involved for that particular design. I've never had a website built, so I don't know how the whole process works, so if you need any more information to create a more accurate quote, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

David Schaefer

Genaldi Co.